Due to Covid-19, we are offering limited public computer access.
Patrons are limited to fifty-five minutes of computer use per day(no extensions are available) and one person per computer station.
Aside from the twenty-minute drop-in stations, patrons will sign in using their library card or a temporary access account. If you do not have a library card, or current temporary access account, please see staff about creating one using your ID.
Public Access Computer - Reservations:
- Limited to one reservation of 55 minutes per day per person.
Note: Patrons limited to a total of 55 minutes per day of computing access.
- Limited to one person per reservation.
- Reservations include a 5 mintue buffer at the end for cleaning.
- Will require patron to sign in with an account, usually a library card number. If you do not have a computer access account, please enter your ID number on the form and plan to come in before your reservation to get a computer access account.
- Will allow reservations to be made up to three days in advance.
- Will shut down automatically. No session extensions are available.
Public Access Computer - Walk-up based on availability:
- Twenty-minute session:
- Based on availability, no sign-in account needed, no printing, automatically exits after 20 minutes.
- Fifty-five-minute session:
- Based on availability, sign-in account required, printing available.
Use of these computers indicates acceptance of the policy, procedures and terms of service that govern them